Thursday, May 03, 2007

Flower Show 2007

17-March-2007

Apparently, this is not the 1st time HK organizes flower show in the most famous Victoria Park. But it's our 1st time to visit flower show after staying here for more than 10 years. Maybe as we grow older, we begin to notice and appreciate the things that we tend to ignore last time.


Unfortunately, the weather was not good that Saturday afternoon. In fact, it's been raining the whole day. Fortunately, we didn't bring the kids along. Thought they are too young to appreciate that. Thank God we ditched them. Otherwise, it's impossible to admire flowers under the rain.


I'll keep quiet and let the readers to admire the flowers in peace...



















There come my favorite flowers, TULIP.
I enjoyed seeing thousands of elegant tulip with different colors here...
























I wish to fly to the Tulip's origin place -Holland, to see them one day.














If I have my own back yard at home, this is the kind of garden I would love to build...


and this mailbox is exactly the thing I want to put in there too...


how lovely....


more garden examples...









Orchid corner























We bought home this 2 pots of flowers, cost HKD50 each


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home