Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CK's home sweet home

Day 3 & 4 (31-Jul & 1-Aug) : Johor Baharu

One good thing about taking holiday...it provides an escapade from the normal routine life cycle to do something we don't do/go in normal days.
*
Little things, like lazing on bed in the morning time, seems like a long lost memory in my life. I can't remember when was the last time I wasn't waken up before 7am. Life has been so busy these years. And morning time is especially hectic. Every day, it's either the alarm clock, or William the early bird, wake me up around 7am. No time for delay, I bounced up from bed, get myself ready quickly. Then, it's the kid's turn. I've got to make them brush-up, dress-up, eat their breakfast, kick their ass if they don't... All of these need to be done within 45 min time. Otherwise, I will be very late to work and the kids will miss their school bus.

I felt completely free and relax when I woke up that morning. It was such a wonderful feeling that none of us have to go to work or go to school or anywhere else. We just pampered ourselves and played on the comfortable King size bed until we felt enough of it. Then we went to the downstair food court to fill up our tummy with a simple breakfast. After that, we went back to the hotel room, started to pack the stuffs while waiting for my brother, CK and my dad to come to pick us.

CK drove all the way from JB to fetch us to his home. Only at that time, I find out it is not a short distance indeed. In fact, it took about 50 min time. How considerate he is not to want us to go through the imigration with our bulky luggages tagging along. And it's truely convenient that we don't have to leave our vehicle at all when passing through the Singapore and Malaysia's imigration check point. For this, we really want to thank for CK's kindness.

CK's home sweet home. It's a double storey terrace house, spacious enough for a family with 6-8 members. Due to privacy reason, this is a glimpse of his lovely house. The front yard is big enough to park a car, while at the same time, serve as a private playground for the kids.

It's good to let the kids playing water in the home compound cause there is virtually no danger at all. We adult can enjoy our peaceful moment inside the house, and the kids can play wild outside there. Everyone is happy with the arrangement. (Uncle CK was spraying water on Vincent)

Vincent took over the hose from his uncle and fill up the tub with more and more water. Of course, the other 2 wanted to do this very much too. It's so difficult to make them comply the rules of taking turn for everything.

OK, gradually, William learns to share toys with others. Good boy.

The cousin brothers - Vincent : 5yr 6m old; Jason : 3yr 8m old; William : 2yr 7m old.


My sister-in-law, who stood at the door way, was ready to give birth a baby boy anytime. I thought we could have met our new nephew during our visitation there. However, he came out the next morning we went back to HK. That's ok, hope to see you soon, Wilson Lee Mun Kean.


A precious family photo, would be perfect if CK and WY was inside too.


I'm glad we have spent some quality time together. I should have find time to meet them more often. I think I will in the future.


Introducing my new nephew, Wilson Lee Mun Kin. D.O.B. : 7-Aug-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home