Monday, August 13, 2007

Beach Front

Katathani Phuket Beach Resort is located on the Southwest coast of Phuket Island in secluded Kata Noi Bay, less than an hour from Phuket International Airport.
Facing Andaman Sea, this private beach front is absolutely beautiful and peaceful. There are many photos I've snapped along the beach. Here I just pick the one that I think can best represent what I see in general.


Resting along the hotel is a 850 meters of unspoilt golden sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean. The beach is not very long stretch, but enough to serve its purpose. After all, quality is the most important thing we are looking for in this trip.



Lying on the couch, listening to the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms can really relax all my senses.

The beach front is breezy all day long, that makes the weather isn't as hot as I expected. If only the boys were not with us, we can most probably sleep there for hours.

Seeing it already make me feel a total relaxation !!

There really are lots of couches put along the beach. Everywhere, everytime, we can like, just sit there like no body's business.



Boy, I want to build my dream house in this dream place...




No wonder Phuket Island is getting so famous and popular, now I know.
*
*
(To be Continued)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home