Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Day in Disneyland - Part 1

My mom had never visited Disneyland before. When she get to know how expensive the entry ticket is, she said she prefer to spend that money in good foods.
Thousand dollars for a meal? I don't quite agree with her. On the contrary, I prefer she at least take that experience once in her life time. So, the stubborn daughter insist to bring her to Disneyland anyway.

We have been to Disneyland 2 years ago. I wonder what are the changes they've made in this 2 years time? Basically, I was looking for changes the whole trip.

We arrived Disneyland around 11.30 am. The direction of the sun and the bronze color of the statue make the photos look so dull.



We wandered around the main entrance while waiting for KS to buy the tickets.


This hat is cute. The boys like it a lot. Unfortunately, the stingy mom won't want to buy it cause it cost almost HK100 each. 2 hats means HKD 200, no way.

Just took picture with it, ok?



Somebody got to take photos with grandma. Vincent is more willing to take this role.

Poor daddy, have to line up under the afternoon sun to buy the tickets. Luckily, it's not too hot these days. Also, as a staff of CP, he can buy 4 tickets with half price. End up, we paid total HKD 800 for 2 adults, 2 children and 1 elder after discounted.


My My, they still put guides at the checkpoint to search the visitors' bags. Thank God they allow us to take in water now. Well, I consider this as an improvement.


The train station, definitely one of the landmark in Disneyland.


America Main Street. We didn't see too many visitors there, though it's a public holiday that day. Good !



Aha, no wonder. Most of the visitors were lining up at the designated area to take photo with Goofy & Pluto, Donald & Daisy, Mickey & Minnie.


Seeing the long queue, I think the waiting time would be at least 20 min. So we decided not to waste time in that. This Red Indian statue is so 'free', we are his only 'admirer' at that moment.


There got this Pin Trading game. To participate in it, one needs to find all the pin distributed in 12 different location. We found one, but it's a sticker instead. Really so much different from the kind of cute metal pin that I expected. Feeling cheated, I was not interested to play this game anymore.


The Sleeping Beauty Castle is forever one of the most beautiful building in this world.


Halloween is around the corner. So, we can see this kind of decoration everywhere in Disneyland. Funny, some people would want to queue up long at the 3 o'clock direction just to take a particular photo.



Actually we have taken a few shots here, but not even once they looked at the camera by our request. Like they have been hypnotized by the pumpkin head.



The first place we went is AdventureLand. This is because the boys had mentioned about the 'adventurous' cruise ride for about hundred times since the last time they rode it 2 years ago.



I think this giant statue's head is a newly added item?



Meet a live band on the way to the cruise ride. This guy is so friendly to the visitors.


Finally, we reached the 'Amazon River' bank. Thank God the queue was not long. We only waited for about 10min for our turn.



The 'cruise' that take us to venture along the 'Amazon River'.



From the pier, we can see the Tarzan's tree house at the opposite side of the river.






Why the boys like this ride? Well, actually they like many things. Although this is nothing too special to the adults, it means a lot to the kids.


The kids know these are fake animals, still, they were thrill seeing them.







Only this part can I call it 'exciting' a bit. Smokes come out from the cave, then the water caught in fire...
a few seconds later, water rush out from the cave and put the fire out...that's all for the cruise ride. Truely not fascinating to ride a 2nd time.




A dracula had kidnapped a small boy to his coffin...



he turned him to a kid dracula...


Even a coffin like this can serve a fun place for them...how nice to be kids.


Waiting for the raft to take us to the Tarzan's tree house.

2 years ago, we didn't make it across the river to the Tarzan's house because there were too many people. Luckily this time, we just need to wait a few minutes for our turn.




Unfortunately, the Tarzan is never at home to greet and welcome his visitors.


We have to make our own way to his cool house.




Meet the cheetah that killed Tarzan's parents. Just want to amuse the cameraman, haha..


Heard a baby's cries over the cot there. Vincent said he want to climb up to look at the baby. Silly boy.


With this kind of view, isn't this house so cool?







Baby Tarzan and his step Gorilla mom, Kala.


If they put someone to pretend Tarzan and Jane, I'm sure this place will be lots more interesting.







I really think this is a very cool house.

Vin likes this house a lot too...

This boy is almost 4 years old now, but he still likes me to carry him all the time. Although I complained a lot, secretly, I like to carry him. I like the way he put his little arms around my neck, and his little legs around my waist. I guess both of us just get so used to each other like this.


The apparatus behind reminds me of the time when my fellow course-mate and I did some weird chemistry experiments in the laboratory back in the university days.


The difference between a person without musical training and with musical training...this boy simply hit the xylophone with no meaningful notes.


while this boy could hit a song out from it.


As for Vin, this is the level he could go up all by himself.

As for Wil, this is the level where his daddy could hold him up to.



Though slow, my mom managed to keep with our pace from walking down to up, and up to down.


So far for the AdventureLand. We went back to the Disneyland's center, FantasyLand.


(To be Continued)

4 Comments:

Blogger tasy said...

Waaaa.... (crying loudly)...
I want I want I want
to go to HK Disneyland.

I so so so want to..

3:22 PM  
Blogger Fishman said...

Waaaa.... (crying loudly also)..
I also want I also want I also want
to go to HK Disneyland.

I also so so so want to..

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha..you two ah, really make me brush already. Shame that I've get bored with HK Disneyland.Sorry for being insensitiv, ok?

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home