Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Farewell 2007

Today is the last Day of year 2007.
After 12 midnight, the world have to say good bye to 2007 forever.

Probably because of this reason, I always feel special about this very unique moment. But hubby who used to fly away for the past several new-year-eve always tried to console me that this moment is actually nothing special. He said it's just a few seconds apart, just like every second that moved away every now and then. So, rationally thinking, it's nothing special wo.

Anyway, the last minute of the old year and the first minute of the new year still represent a very special moment to me. No one can convince me when I don't want to think rationally.

Luckily this year, we could spend this special time all together. I have no complaint then.

Although not a very good one, this family photo is a special one. Well, it's special because it was taken a few hours before 2007 ended, ok.
The weather was very cold that night, around 10C. However, I had promised the boys to take them out to watch some performances. So, I got to keep my promise.


To us, the nearest place to take part in the new year celebration is Shatin Park. There is the place.


I believe 2008 is a big year to HK people. For the first time in history, HK will be the host for one of the Olympic games events, i.e. Equestrian Events.

There are 2 competition venues. The core venue for jumping and dressage will be held in Sha Tin. And the cross country venue is in Sheung Shui.

Yes, this year is going to be a big year. We'll see.


There are 2 amphitheaters in Shatin Park. This is one of it. The show has begun when we reached there around 9pm.


The quality of the show this year is obviously better than the previous year. Guess the organizer had spent considerable amount of money to make it an interesting one. For instance, they had hired this foreigner performers, Zahara and Freebies to perform acrobatics.

Even the local dancers deserved some big applause.


Vincent enjoyed watching the hot dance very much. Virtually, he was dancing with the dancers all the time. It's so amused to see him dance so enthusiastically. An old lady who sat next to me said she like to see him dance than the real dancers on the stage. Haha...I took her words a compliment.

To be honest, we think he dance pretty good too. He just got that good sense of rhythm.

I think I should look for some dancing courses for him.



As for William, he sat comfortably on my lap throughout the show time. Boy, my legs are so numb after that. We tried to hang until midnight, but weather was really too cold to stay any longer. We left at around 11pm.



Happy New Year to everyone !
Remember to laugh everyday, ok.



1 Comments:

Blogger CY said...

Happy New Year MY. Knew who am I, dont u? If not check out how i celebrate New Year in Bangkok.

www.tangcyee.com

Cheers..
CY

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home