Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Taiwanese Butterflies

This Taiwanese Butterflies is not an insert, but a restaurant nearby my company that sell Taiwanese foods.


I came across this small restaurant about a year ago. Since then, I have become its regular patron. Actually the restaurant isn't that near to my company for I need to walk 15 minutes to go there. Due to this reason, I've never bumped into any colleagues over there before.
(Anyway, I will not bring any colleague to go there cause I want to keep it as a secret place where I can have a quiet lunch for myself. I wonder if my colleauge had kept a secret place for themself too? Haha...)

At least once in a week, I will walk a long way to this restaurant. I like to sit at that particular corner near the window, where I don't have to share table with any stranger. While waitig for my food to come, I like to flip the magazines that the restaurant offer to their customers and listen to the nostalgic mandarin songs that were pretty hit back in the years of 80 s. That's a quiet, peaceful moment I enjoy every much in the middle of a busy day.

That is my favourite dish, soyed egg & beancurd vermicelli + milk tea with wheat germ.
Just 2 months ago, this dish cost only HKD25, but it cost HKD30 now. Boy, 20% price increament, what an inflation!



But what to do? It's all so delicious....I just got to go back again and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home