Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello 2008

Today is the 1st day in year 2008. Weather is dry cold at 10C.

We were feeling tired since we slept very late the night before. So, I would like to just stay at home. However, the boys get restless again. They just can't stay home at peace. So, we got to take them out somewhere.

Going to shopping mall with young children is never my choice of outing. This is because I can't even do my window shopping when they run around and touch everything in the mall like they are in their own house. Instead, we have to keep an eyes on them, for the sake not to pay for the things they might break or damage. How pathetic!

But in a cold weather like this, we don't have much choices here. All we could do is to pick a shopping mall that we don't normally go, so that we us feel more 'excited'.

Nope, you two is not allowed to climb in the car there. And nope, we won't buy this Mini Cooper. Although mini, it's not a toy car. And it's bloody expensive.


Luckily, the Christmas decoration is still there to keep us occupied for some time.


I think this Christmas Tree is at least 35 ft tall. Back to 2-3 years ago, they hung over 60K pieces Swarovski Crystals all over the tree. Really glamorous! Where have all those crystals gone this year?

Ok, it's very obvious the sponsor this year is Timberland, not Swarovski. That's why the crystals gone. Thank God they didn't hang 60K pcs Timeberland socks on the tree.


See those mannequins in Timberland's outfit from head-to-toe everywhere.









Really, I don't understand the boys. They must think they look so cute with those eyes-squinting look. Come on, give me a break.


This transparent piano is so cool. I totally admire it.



This fake chapel is actually litting with different colors of light (purple, red, blue, green) alternatively.

Despite I told my camera man to snap photos when the chapel is lighted with different colors, but he is only sensitive to very limited light wavelenght. He only see blue & purple color.


My camera man was not in good form. My kid-model was not cooperative as well. Great !


Fine, I just leave him alone.


As long as I don't see him breaking things, I just leave him.


I've tried to take more pictures in solo. But that's the only one I took. Well, I wasn't in good condition myself too. Very sleepy, slept too late the night before.


Yes, darling...you look so cute when you don't squint your eyes and make silly faces. Keep that on, ok?

Really want to pinch your cute chubby cheek.


I tell you ah, one day I'm going to dispose my camera man for his color-vision-defectiveness. Anyway, since he captured this 'romantic' scene (though I think it's quite by accident), I'm going to spare him some more time for improvement. After all, it's not easy to get another camera man for FOC.

Another reason why we go to this shopping mall is because of the Delifrance restaurant. I was so craving for its crunchy-outside-soft-inside french bread. After dinner, we dragged our tired body home. I almost fell asleep on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home