Saturday, January 26, 2008

One Student, One Flower

Two months ago, the kindergarten participated in the Leisure and Cultural Services Department 'One Student, One Flower' competition. This year, the flower called 'Scarlet Sage' was picked.
The students who participated in this competition is invited to bring their flower back to school on next Tuesday. And prizes will be awarded for the most beautiful, healthy flowers.
After the competition, flowers will be distributed to the local elderly day care center, as well as being on display at school.




Frankly speaking, I don't have much faith in planting flowers. I have tried many times but not yet succeeded. This year, finally the flower we plant have growth big and strong! When William told me the flower has blossom a few days ago, I was as equally happy and excited as him.


In special days, I will buy flowers too. However, the instant flower can never compare to the flower we plant it from the seed. This flower, it's like our baby.


Regardless the competition result, this flower had become the champion in my heart.


This is the owner of the flowers. He watering it consistently, check on the new leaves and report its status to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home