Friday, March 28, 2008

6 Non Important Things To Me

First of all, thanks CY (http://tangcyee.com/), for tagging me.
I think this is a pretty interesting topic.

These are the rules: -
1. Link to the person that tagged you.

2.Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

And here are 6 non-important things to me:

1. Eating Meat has become unimportant to me. In fact, I consider myself a 90% vegetarian now. I didn't change my eating habit on purpose. I didn't even remember how and why I start it either. I think it just evolved.

2. Branded and expensive personal items are unimportant to me. I don't want to worry and get upset about losing an expensive hand phone, scratch an expensive handbag, mess an expensive dress...NoNoNo...
3. Whether my sons would score straight A in their studies is unimportant. Of course, if they do score A, this will make me and their dad very happy.
4. Whether I would get credits from my boss has become less important now. I am more concern about the salary increment. Hehe...
5. Some time ago, I'd determined to learn 'Hak-Kar' dialect to please my in-laws family, but it's become unimportant now too.
6. I have tried to make more things to become less important to me. But this effort, has become unimportant now too. Some of the time, I just let intuition to lead my way.


Lastly, I would like to tag Gargies and Fishman, (http://www.tsyoon.blogspot.com/) (http://www.fishmandiary.blogspot.com/)

Pardon me, I don't know any blogger besides you guys. But I'm sure you two will be able to tag more people after me. No obligation, ok.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think as we grow older, we figured that valuables, money and financial strength is not that important any more huh. We used to think it is so important in KL, but since coming to BKK, our perception has really changed a lot.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home