Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Way Out of a Baby

These days, KS are very busy transferring the video clips from the original tape to hard disc drive by using our newly bought DVD player. Those video tapes were made since the 1st day our elder son was born. As most of the modern parents do, we are very enthusiastic in recording our children's early life in daily basis. Their every little development, I have also recorded them in a great lengthy detail. So, that's how we have around 40 tapes (each 60 min) awaiting for KS to handle now.

We haven't watched most of the tapes after we recorded it but now. And it's truly awesome to see the boys when they were still very babies. Even the boys, they feel so funny and amused to see their baby self.

After watching several tapes, our elder son, like finally discover a great piece of land, said : I have grown up now, huh? While our younger son, kept asking why he wasn't there? I have to repeatedly remind him that he was still living in my tummy at that time.

In tape #20 something, finally we saw William's appearance. I said it casually : Aha..William had came out from my tummy lo. Suddenly Vincent, like strike by a lighting, pointed at my mouth and said : Yeah, look...mommy have puked William out lo. (What? That's the only WAY OUT he can think of?) His conclusion had left his brother in disbelieved state.

KS and I laughed till the tears almost burst out. When I caught my breathe, I've tried to explain to them how woman gives birth a baby. But I tell you ah, it's not easy to describe it. End up, I have to tell them in a very disgusting way : NO, baby is not thrown up from his mommy's mouth. It's more like...emm...I pass motion real hard, and then you came out lo...

They gave me a disgusting look and giggled like the sweetest angels in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home