Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Year Flower - Part 1

Ok, finally we are back from Malaysia after the long CNY break.
Life seems to get back to its own track after several days busy settling down.
Now, I would like to clear my "backlog" as fast as possible. Hehe...


We went to this WoChe Flower market that nearby our house before going back to Malaysia. Although it was very cold that day, it's a sunny day. To the people who loves to take pictures of everything, the weather is just nice to take pretty pictures of the pretty flowers.











Due to the weather is especially cold this year, many flowers haven't been able to blossom to its fullest up to this final moment. Guess the hawker might suffer a great loss.



I like this Japanese 'tou-hua' very much. Unforturnately, most of the flowers haven't openned yet. Otherwise, I would carry 1 pot home for sure.


Look how pretty the flower when it opens.


Besides Mandarin orange, I think this is the fruit that best represent Lunar New Year.


Somehow, the orchard flowers can't attract me this year.


I prefer this kind of flowers instead.


This year, we let the boys select their favorite flowers...


Vincent selected the pink flowers (hoi-tong rose)


And William selected the orange flowers. I think they had very good taste (cough cough).












I put the 2 flowers pot on top of the piano, and we admired the flowers everyday till the day we flied back to Malaysia.


Those flowers are not too expensive. Somemore, I managed to cut the price to HKD80 / 2 pots (original price : HKD48 / pot). I thought I was very good in price negotiation already, until ah...I'll let you know in my next entry later.




Personally, I like this hoi-tong rose more. So, I snapped many photos of it while it's still beautiful.

Really get obsess about it hoh?
Before we left, I asked the maid to MUST remember to watering the flowers every 3 days. Although I didn't expect the flowers to keep in this good condition by the time we return home, I surprise to see that the flowers were as pretty as it was before. Guess the cold weather has helped to preserve it well.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home